Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Blog Lite

Due to tedious circumstances beyond my control, I will be unable to fuel my blogging addiction (I need it baby, get me some) until oooh, next week, Monday say.

In the meantime, do spend a bit of time visiting our blogging friends and neighbours. Those of a sharp eye will have noticed some new additions, and some fine company they make too.

Most recent is James Moran’s blog which has actually been going for quite some time already, heaven knows how I missed it, especially as James writes about his experience of selling a script and actually getting it made (all genuflect in his general direction).

If that's not enough to tide you over, why not check out the Writers’ Guild article on how to break into TV.

Anyway, be safe, mind the buses and I’ll see you next week.


1 comment:

James Moran said...

Cheers! And thank you for the linkage and stuff.

You probably missed it until now because I completely failed to list it anywhere, join any blogroll thingies or directories, or even tell many people about it. Not out of shyness, just laziness...