Wednesday, March 23, 2011

London Comedy Writers Festival

The London Comedy Writers Festival is all set to run next month (the 9th & 10th April).

The line-up of speakers looks like a Who's Who of UK Comedy; all the players, producers and contacts you would possibly want to meet. Very impressive stuff.

If you haven't checked it out already, then all the details are here, and you can get £25 off the ticket price if you use discount code ScriptwritingUK.

If you do use this discount code, I get a £25 slice of every sale, but if even if I wasn't promoting the discount, I'd still urge you to check out the festival. It really looks like a top event.

Other £25 discount codes are available. Some affiliates are giving their slice of the pie to charity and so on, while I will use every penny I get to make a comedy web series, just for you! So, everyone's a winner, baby, that's the truth.

No comments: