Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Liquid Lunch, website & trailer!

The website and trailer for Liquid Lunch, my new comedy web series, is now live. You can check out both by going direct to the site, or watch the trailer below.



There's also updates and news on the Facebook page, and, of course, Twitter. The webisodes (6 of 'em) will go live at the end of the month.

I've been editing the webisodes myself on Final Cut Pro. Never done that before. I've always been good sitting beside an editor, and assembling stuff, but doing it yourself is a completely different skill altogether. I've really enjoyed learning FCP though, and am grateful for some wizard tips from my sister Berni (a propah professional editor) and my Bournemouth (tor)mentors Tim and Suki.

Speaking of trailers, have you seen the teaser for Stormhouse, the new British horror film written by Jason Arnopp and directed by Dan Turner? Very excited by this one. The guys just went out and did it - an attitude I heartily endorse (see Liquid Lunch, above) - and it looks like it just might keep you up at night. It's also going to have its world premiere at this year's Edinburgh Film Festival. This is quite a feat. Kudos, fellas!

2 comments:

Helen Smith said...

Good luck with Liquid Lunch, Danny.

Danny Stack said...

Thanks, Helen!