Thursday, September 01, 2011

Liquid Lunch: Omnibus Video!

If you missed any of Liquid Lunch, my recent comedy web series, here's all of the episodes in one handy 12 minute video!

Personally, I think it's interesting to watch the series in this cohesive chunk as you get to see how the characters and story develop from what is essentially just two blokes talking within a deliberate proscenium* visual style. For example, a lot of story happens off screen to ensure the required pace and banter from episode to episode. An interesting exercise in exposition and time jumps! (It also shows how I should have got the actors to drink their pints from time to time!)

Check out the 'How I Made A Web Series' posts for the inside info on why, what, where and how it all came about. Here's a behind the scenes vid that shows the t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ fun on the set.

And here's some outtakes!

* A fancy word I learned from some of the feedback I received.

No comments: