Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Industrial Scripts: Everything America

Want to be a Hollywood player? Thinking of making the move from the UK in order to make it in the US? Maybe you want to stay in the UK but write for the American industry? If the answer to any of these questions is 'yes', then this new one day-course from Industrial Scripts looks veeerrrrry interesting.
It's called Everything America. It's "the 1st UK training course for Producers, Directors & Writers to focus exclusively on how to make it in the world's largest film & TV industry." The course launches on 1st September with a discounted price. There's only 3 places left as I type so best to pounce now but the course is scheduled for October and December, too. Full information at Industrial Scripts website.

I'd be at the September course if I could, so I'm eyeing up the October date as I'm keen to find out more on how the Hollywood system really operates. Industrial Scripts goes from strength to strength, and I'm a big fan (and do the occasional bit of work for them), so you won't go wrong with any course or service that they provide.

No comments: